[time-nuts] An other project

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Nov 21 20:50:24 UTC 2012

The XC2C64 has 64 cells and the XC9572 has 72. I recommend to choose
something larger when buying evaluation boards: just in case you think to
go beyond the PPS divider and think to put in also a time interval counter.
Going from the PPS divider to the basic hardware that can make your GPSDO
is a very simple step.