Mike Harpe mike at mikeharpe.com
Thu Nov 22 23:38:21 UTC 2012

So doesn't this put us back to the same situation as when Heathkit got
a patent for their "Most Accurate Clock" kit that used the timecode
from the HF signals on WWV and WWVH? No one wanted to make radio
clocks because of the patent.

Has there been any talk about how available the chip will be? My
attitude is that I'll build whatever I want to for myself.

Mike Harpe, N4PLE