[time-nuts] FE-5680A no 10MHz RF output?

James Peroulas james at peroulas.com
Sat Nov 24 16:53:03 UTC 2012

I received a 'programmable' FE-5680A from nichegeek recently and I'm able
to get it to lock (pin 3 goes low) and produce a PPS output (pin 6).
However, it never produces a 10MHz output on pin 7.

Is this unit defective, or is there something I might be doing wrong?

My unit is labeled: FE-5680A UN 32575 S/N 45531 Revision: B. It's pretty
banged up too, like someone took a drill to it :(

James

--
*Integrity is a binary state - either you have it or you don’t.* - John
Doerr