[time-nuts] GPS antenna in attic?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sun Nov 25 17:27:21 UTC 2012

Generally, it should work most of the time, which is probably good enough
to discipline your local standard.

Obviously, you want it above any foil backed insulation. Generally, near
the ridge would be good, as ridges don't get that much snow cover.

I've had a handhelg Garmin lock up OK in a lab on the top floor of a
house, just below a similar attic.

Generally, it probably won't be as good as outside on a pole, but it
should work well enough.

YMMV,

-John