[time-nuts] GPS antenna in attic?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Nov 26 12:18:24 UTC 2012

Hi

I've spent a lot of time putting a lot of antennas in attics of many houses. I can't say any of them "didn't work". However, I never was happy with the performance of any of them. Even a poorly located outdoor antennal outperformed them. … and yes I'm a member of the "no antennas outdoors club".

Bob