[time-nuts] Surge Arresters

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Nov 26 16:09:36 UTC 2012

Hi

Commercial units designed for cell tower use often show up on eBay for sub
$20 prices. Since they are set up for the frequency (1.5 GHz), the levels
(RX, so no power), and the purpose there isn't a lot of need for anything
else. Last time I bought some, they came as part of a kit that also included
the ground strapping and various other useful bits and pieces.

Bob