[time-nuts] Best phase detector / mixer for 100MHz?

Support HpW-Works.com support at hpw-works.com
Tue Nov 27 11:06:27 UTC 2012

Bruce,

>> There's no evidence of a cross power spectrum function in this suite.
>> One needs to be able to average at least 10,000 cross power spectra for some
>> applications.

In the PSD (power density) & PSP (power spectrum) there are cross power and cross
power complex average implemented (selectable using the spectrum channel mixer)!
Additional to this you may apply / add averaging of the resulting spectrum or use
additional peak hold.

Average of 10'000 cross points is a large count and often seen on 1-4k sample size.
Better in my opinion is to use a higher sample size 32k-64k and then less averaging
is required.

Just download the evaluation version with fully feature set.

HpW