[time-nuts] EIP545A 18GHz counter query

dlewis6767 dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 27 16:16:26 UTC 2012

It is also used to check ROMs and RAMs for good data.

The service manual will often contain 'signatures' for each pinout of a device, as it runs through a set, respective  routine.  Specific start, stop, and clock signals are defined in the service manual.

A very valuable tool. I have a 5005A.  Also comes equipped with a voltmeter, ohmmeter and counter.  Nothing a nice logic analyzer can't do, ...just simpler and quicker.

-Don