[time-nuts] Stanford Research SR620

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Wed Nov 28 20:03:56 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my SR620 and thought to offer it here first before the eBay.

The only problem I know about is an error  3 on power up.

This equates to the battery backed up RAM not holding its load.

The battery checks good so it's probably the RAM chip itself.

You can then select a function and the counter will function fine. (It
loads the factory defaults from ROM)

I have been using it for over a year this way in the time interval mode
with no problems.

I can email a set of pictures to intrerested parties.

It has an SC10 oscillator inside. (I plotted its short term stability and
can provide it with the PIX.)

Includes an original factory manual with schematics.

I'm asking $975.00 + shipping for it.

Questions welcome!

Thanks,

Corby Dawson