[time-nuts] EIP545A 18GHz counter query

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Nov 29 13:36:27 UTC 2012

I had the same problem with my 545A, and it turned out
to be a tin whisker thing.  Scrub both the GPIB card, and
the main controller card with a brush, and then blow them
off with compressed air.  Try to get the air close to each
chip and socket, and blow from all angles.  Plug the cards
back in, and I think you will be in for a pleasant surprise.

-Chuck Harris