[time-nuts] Special integration capacitors

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Thu Nov 29 23:36:18 UTC 2012

One of those items that I'm only getting displayed when I already have
the item no.
Even on ebay.com and having selected shipping to a US address.
Apparently, those folks have found new ways to avoid making millions of
US$ of selling fees,
as well as brilliantly cutting their customers business to size.
I only get a HP power cord listed.

Adrian