[time-nuts] Tbolt Orignal Cost

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:53:55 UTC 2012

I do not but could easily imagine in the new range they are with power
supply antenna warranty etc. I know my $139 china purchase has been one of
the best deals in a long time. That was about a year ago. So I do not think
thats a crazy number for brand new.
Other will let me know how wrong I am.
Regards
Paul