[time-nuts] Counters for ADEV measurements

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Tue Oct 2 12:40:35 UTC 2012

Searchin for the best clock characterization gear, the first parameter is
the ability to sense the smallest time movement beetween clock edges. When
you buy your top multimeter, you first decide about the resolution: 6 1/2
digits (for example) is better than 5 1/2. Here it is the same: the
one-shot time interval resolution is the key parameter.