[time-nuts] OT question about liquid cooling

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Wed Oct 3 16:01:43 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Please excuse me for the OT, but since this list is plenty of very
knowledgeable colleagues, I'm tempted to ask...

I need to cool several resistive loads, in the order of 5kW, and I plan
to use a cold plate and a liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger like the
Lytron LCS-20, but this unit is quite big, and an overkill (it has 20kW
capability).

If someone could suggest me a smaller liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger,
and preferably a rack mount unit (and share any experience), it would be
most welcome.

Since this has not too much to do with time and frequency, please answer
off list.

Thank you very much! Best regards,

Javier