[time-nuts] To use or not to use transmission line splitters for GPS receivers

Timeok timeok at timeok.it
Tue Oct 9 13:57:49 UTC 2012

Paul,

I am convinced your realization work very well and it is a lower cost
in the market.

But depend what kind of user have to use the device.
For a standard laboratory or a company I am sure is not sufficent your
realization, for an hobbist yes, can be.

Business or research company  want to have a datsheet with temperature
range, technical characteristic, a repair service. In one word a
professional package.

Me for example, am an hobbist and I am started from the tv sat splitter
but now,  I have bought on ebay a low cost professional splitter.It is
better than mine at least as mechanical realization ad impedance
matching.

That's all.

All the people in time-nuts community want to improve day by day the hw
and sw they have at home.

yes, yesterday night I have bring a bier. Cirio!

Luciano
timeok

timeok