[time-nuts] T-Bolt oven / LH question

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:09:21 UTC 2012

You're probably OK. The T'bolt doesn't report oven temp, but rather the
temp near the edge of the pwb some distance from the oscillator. Think of
it as the environmental temp inside the package. If you ever look inside,
look for an 8 pin Dallas Semi IC that is labeled DS1620; it's right behind
the DB-9 connector - that's where the temp is measured.

73,

geo - n4ua