[time-nuts] Seistek pn3048

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Oct 14 13:08:38 UTC 2012

Hi

A "full blown" 3048 has (at least) two spectrum analyzers, a DVM, and a counter. The basic system gets by doing the counter and DVM stuff with the 3561. Unless you have a DVM and counter hooked up to the system, you will not get very far at all without the 3561A. The first thing it does is to check lock by measuring a set of low frequency  beat notes and dc voltages. All of that is done on the 3561 in a basic system.

Bob