[time-nuts] Mouser connector

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Mon Oct 15 01:36:09 UTC 2012

I think these are correct...
24-pin LOPRO WRMNT
3M D-Subminiature Connector
is printed on the envelopes from Mouser.

Plug
Mouser 517-3548-100 , (3M 3458-1000)

and
Socket
Mouser 517-3549-1000 , (3M 3549-1000)

If I remember right when I ordered about a year ago, there was a problem
in the Mouser catalog pages where the picture was wrong for the gender
of one or both types, so be careful about the pictures.