[time-nuts] Antique 5061A option 004

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:15:15 UTC 2012

David
Yes indeed I picked mine up for $125. Many hours of fun though the tube
really was bad. But sure learned a lot and as mentioned here on time nuts
actually have it working with a 5060 tube. John mentioned your location and
we are actually reasonably close. Like you I was at nearfest.
So before you fire it up perhaps we should talk. Part of the weight may be
the nicad pack and who knows what condition its in... Hope it did not vent.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL