[time-nuts] Z3805A Serial Port

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Tue Oct 16 00:43:02 EDT 2012


Dear Chuck,

Thank you. Now I have a viable default configuration. I will keep you posted on my results with the values you kindly sent to me and how your software is behaving.

Regards,



Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV



Información anexa:




CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.


NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.





On Oct 15, 2012, at 7:43 AM, BD Systems Inc. <bdsysco at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Edgardo, most HP GPS receivers default to 9600,N,8,1.  The Z3801A defaults to 19200,O,7, 1
>  
> Chuck.
> 
> 
> ________________________________
> From: "time-nuts-request at febo.com" <time-nuts-request at febo.com>
> To: time-nuts at febo.com 
> Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:50 PM
> Subject: time-nuts Digest, Vol 99, Issue 68
> 
> Send time-nuts mailing list submissions to
>     time-nuts at febo.com
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>     https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>     time-nuts-request at febo.com
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>     time-nuts-owner at febo.com
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of time-nuts digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>    1. Re: Mouser connector (shalimr9 at gmail.com)
>    2. Re: Mouser connector (Joseph Gray)
>    3. Re: HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions (SAIDJACK at aol.com)
>    4. Re: HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions (SAIDJACK at aol.com)
>    5. Re: HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions (Edgardo Molina)
>    6. Re: HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions (Tom Van Baak)
>    7. Re: HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions (Ulrich Bangert)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:18:54 -0500
> From: shalimr9 at gmail.com
> To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
>     <time-nuts at febo.com>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Mouser connector
> Message-ID: <978ee371-a2c0-4291-a449-e768368f80e1.maildroid at localhost>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
> 
> Actually they were Digikey part numbers...
> 
> Didier KO4BB
> 
> Sent from my Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker.
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Joseph Gray <jgray at zianet.com>
> To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com>
> Sent: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 7:00 PM
> Subject: [time-nuts] Mouser connector
> 
> I remember someone mentioning long ago about making GPIB cables with
> ribbon cable and IDC connectors from Mouser. I can't find that
> information again. What is the Mouser part number for those IDC
> connectors?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Joe Gray
> W5JG
> 
> _______________________________________________
> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
> To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
> and follow the instructions there.
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:30:37 -0600
> From: Joseph Gray <jgray at zianet.com>
> To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
>     <time-nuts at febo.com>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Mouser connector
> Message-ID:
>     <CAF7oPz2mmEmr__g=1LTw2og-gQJGtVMwOPRVZfBNH4fh-3hK5A at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
> 
> Wow, the Digikey price shot up as well. I guess I'll ebay a cable.
> 
> Joe Gray
> W5JG
> 
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 8:18 PM,  <shalimr9 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Actually they were Digikey part numbers...
>> 
>> Didier KO4BB
>> 
>> Sent from my Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Joseph Gray <jgray at zianet.com>
>> To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com>
>> Sent: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 7:00 PM
>> Subject: [time-nuts] Mouser connector
>> 
>> I remember someone mentioning long ago about making GPIB cables with
>> ribbon cable and IDC connectors from Mouser. I can't find that
>> information again. What is the Mouser part number for those IDC
>> connectors?
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> 
>> Joe Gray
>> W5JG
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
>> To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
>> and follow the instructions there.
>> _______________________________________________
>> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
>> To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
>> and follow the instructions there.
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 3
> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:58:01 -0400 (EDT)
> From: SAIDJACK at aol.com
> To: time-nuts at febo.com
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions
> Message-ID: <11e4.51eccd5d.3dace3c9 at aol.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
> 
> I think the Z3801A has the 6 channel receiver, the Z3805A seems to have the 
> 16 channel GPS.
> 
> Otherwise very similar I think.. both have the 10811 DOCXO, and  very 
> similar looking PCB's..
> 
> Rick, do you know of any other differences by any chance?
> 
> Said 
> 
> 
> In a message dated 10/14/2012 16:20:47 Pacific Daylight Time,  
> jgray at zianet.com writes:
> 
> Just  cuious, of the two 58503A versions that yixunhk sells (Z3801A and
> Z3805A),  which one has the better performance? I see that the Z3805A
> version has two  10 MHz outputs and one PPS.
> 
> Joe  Gray
> W5JG
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:05:05 -0400 (EDT)
> From: SAIDJACK at aol.com
> To: time-nuts at febo.com
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions
> Message-ID: <1384.5832c676.3dace571 at aol.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
> 
> Hi Edgardo,
> 
> I think the Z3805A and 58503A are identical, except in the rubber bumpers,  
> maybe the power supply voltage setting, and the ID string..
> 
> I don't really care, the three units I have perform much better than  
> anything else I have, so that satisfies my requirements..
> 
> In fact one of the units' ADEV can only be qualified by the BVA 8600  o
> scillator I have, and I don't know if I am measuring the BVA performance or the  
> 58503A because I am measuring right at the specification of the BVA unit.. 
> Wish  I had two BVA's :)
> 
> bye,
> Said
> 
> 
> In a message dated 10/14/2012 15:41:25 Pacific Daylight Time,  
> xe1xus at amsat.org writes:
> 
> Derived  question: Will I get better GPSDO performance if I use a 58503A 
> receiver? Or  do you think our units match those 58503A GPSDOs out there?
> 
> Again,  thanks to everybody who helped me to figure out about my receivers 
> and their  inner workings. As always, you all made my day. 
> 
> 
> Best  regards,
> 
> 
> 
> Edgardo Molina
> Direcci?n  IPTEL
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:36:05 -0500
> From: Edgardo Molina <xe1xus at amsat.org>
> To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
>     <time-nuts at febo.com>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions
> Message-ID: <364CA970-3DEF-42D2-986F-D4005B7BF0DB at amsat.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain;    charset=iso-8859-1
> 
> Dear Said,
> 
> I am having a very hard time trying to guess the communication port configuration of the HP Z3805A. I am trying with different port settings to match the PC and using different monitor and control programs. The afternoon was not that fruitful regarding this. Is there a chance you have the default port configuration for the Z3805A so I can match my PC serial port configuration?
> 
> I might be unavailable to respond to you tomorrow during the day, as I will be at Queretaro with restricted access to the Internet. Despite this I will be able to read my mail, not respond to it. Hope you don't mind.
> 
> Your kind help is always welcome. Thanks.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> 
> 
> Edgardo Molina
> Direcci?n IPTEL
> 
> www.iptel.net.mx
> 
> T : 55 55 55202444
> M : 04455 20501854
> 
> Piensa en Bits SA de CV
> 
> 
> 
> Informaci?n anexa:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION
> 
> Este mensaje tiene car?cter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electr?nico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier prop?sito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.
> 
> 
> NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
> 
> This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Oct 14, 2012, at 11:05 PM, SAIDJACK at aol.com wrote:
> 
>> Hi Edgardo,
>> 
>> I think the Z3805A and 58503A are identical, except in the rubber bumpers,  
>> maybe the power supply voltage setting, and the ID string..
>> 
>> I don't really care, the three units I have perform much better than  
>> anything else I have, so that satisfies my requirements..
>> 
>> In fact one of the units' ADEV can only be qualified by the BVA 8600  o
>> scillator I have, and I don't know if I am measuring the BVA performance or the  
>> 58503A because I am measuring right at the specification of the BVA unit.. 
>> Wish  I had two BVA's :)
>> 
>> bye,
>> Said
>> 
>> 
>> In a message dated 10/14/2012 15:41:25 Pacific Daylight Time,  
>> xe1xus at amsat.org writes:
>> 
>> Derived  question: Will I get better GPSDO performance if I use a 58503A 
>> receiver? Or  do you think our units match those 58503A GPSDOs out there?
>> 
>> Again,  thanks to everybody who helped me to figure out about my receivers 
>> and their  inner workings. As always, you all made my day. 
>> 
>> 
>> Best  regards,
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Edgardo Molina
>> Direcci?n  IPTEL
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
>> To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
>> and follow the instructions there.
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 6
> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 22:04:09 -0700
> From: "Tom Van Baak" <tvb at LeapSecond.com>
> To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement"
>     <time-nuts at febo.com>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions
> Message-ID: <4EE1633E9A684759A139231568EAF9CA at pc52>
> Content-Type: text/plain;    charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
>> In fact one of the units' ADEV can only be qualified by the BVA 8600  o
>> scillator I have, and I don't know if I am measuring the BVA performance or the  
>> 58503A because I am measuring right at the specification of the BVA unit.. 
>> Wish  I had two BVA's :)
>> 
>> bye,
>> Said
> 
> Said,
> 
> If you can do without one of your best GPSDO or BVA for a week, send it up here for an accurate measurement.
> 
> /tvb
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:43:45 +0200
> From: "Ulrich Bangert" <df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de>
> To: "'Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement'"
>     <time-nuts at febo.com>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions
> Message-ID: <8D82EA0D59494001AF273F55F27AF659 at athlon>
> Content-Type: text/plain;    charset="utf-8"
> 
>> There's another telco model that has an MTI 260 oscillator, that I 
>> think was manufactured in Korea but does not have the Samsung logo on 
>> the front.  I don't know much about that one.
> 
> I do own a Z3805 WITH the Samsung logo on the front AND WITH a MTI 260 inside.
> 
> Regards
> Ulrich Bangert
> 
>> -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
>> Von: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com 
>> [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] Im Auftrag von Said Jackson
>> Gesendet: Montag, 15. Oktober 2012 00:16
>> An: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
>> Cc: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
>> Betreff: Re: [time-nuts] HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions
>> 
>> 
>> John,
>> 
>> I believe Edgardo bought the reprogrammed 58503A unit (was a 
>> Z3805A before) from Ebay.
>> 
>> I have the same units recently purchased from yinxhu(sp?) on 
>> Ebay and Edgardo just confirmed these are indeed 16 channel 
>> units with true 10811 Docxos.
>> 
>> Explains why they work so great..
>> 
>> Edgardo, I use GPSCon with these, and mine are all Rs232..
>> 
>> Mine achieve performance in the xE-013 and noise below 
>> -162dBc (Thunderbolt eat your heart out :). I believe there 
>> is no better GPSDO out there presently, much less available 
>> for sale and at those prices. PN at 1Hz is better than -105dBc..
>> 
>> I regularly get below 1us predicted drift as shown by the 
>> syst:stat? command.
>> 
>> Bye,
>> Said
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> On Oct 14, 2012, at 10:24, John Ackermann N8UR <jra at febo.com> wrote:
>> 
>>> Hi Edgardo --
>>> 
>>> I don't know a lot about the Z3805 variations other than what's on 
>>> fluke.l's site, which can be a bit confusing.  All were 
>> made by (for) 
>>> HP/Agilent/Symmetricom, but there were apparently at least two 
>>> "official" variations.
>>> 
>>> Mine is the Samsung version, which has the same 10811A 
>> double oven as 
>>> the Z3801, and a 16 channel Furuno GPS, 2 x 10 MHz and 2 x 
>> 1 PPS, and 
>>> dual comm ports.  It's still aging in, but it seems to 
>> perform about 
>>> the same as my older Z3801A, with stability below 1e12 from 
>> 1 second 
>>> on out.
>>> 
>>> There's another telco model that has an MTI 260 oscillator, that I 
>>> think was manufactured in Korea but does not have the 
>> Samsung logo on 
>>> the front.  I don't know much about that one.
>>> 
>>> Then there's the one that's boxed up like a 58503A bench 
>> unit, which I 
>>> think is not directly from HP/Agilent/Symmetricom, but is a 
>> telco unit 
>>> repackaged by someone in China.  I'm not sure what's in 
>> there.  One of 
>>> the ones on eBay right now says that it has a 6 channel 
>> receiver, and 
>>> was "upgraded by us which the feature is the same as 58503A".  Good 
>>> luck figuring out what's in that one...  (by the way, none of the 
>>> current listings are from fluke.l)
>>> 
>>> John
>>> ----
>>> 
>>> Edgardo Molina said the following on 10/14/2012 12:29 PM:
>>>> Dear John,
>>>> 
>>>> Very interesting. I haven't had the time to compare the Samsung 
>>>> branded units with the typical HP units. Mine is the 
>> later. It only 
>>>> has one communications port, plus 2x10 MHz and 2x 1PPS. As 
>> soon as I 
>>>> am done with the late family breakfast I will do some 
>> testing and let 
>>>> you know what I find.
>>>> 
>>>> How does the oscillators from the Samsung units compare to the HP 
>>>> units? Are the Samsung units superior in any sense? Both have the 
>>>> same GPS receiver/number of channels?
>>>> 
>>>> Thank you for opening my curiosity regarding this GPSDO model.
>>>> 
>>>> Best regards!
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> Edgardo Molina
>>>> Direcci?n IPTEL
>>>> 
>>>> www.iptel.net.mx
>>>> 
>>>> T : 55 55 55202444
>>>> M : 04455 20501854
>>>> 
>>>> Piensa en Bits SA de CV
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> Informaci?n anexa:
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION
>>>> 
>>>> Este mensaje tiene car?cter confidencial. Si usted no es el 
>>>> destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al 
>>>> remitente mediante un correo electr?nico y que borre el presente 
>>>> mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una 
>> copia de los 
>>>> mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer 
>>>> usode el para cualquier prop?sito o divulgar su en forma parcial o 
>>>> total su contenido. Gracias.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
>>>> 
>>>> This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If 
>>>> you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the 
>>>> sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the 
>> message and 
>>>> its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is 
>>>> strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or 
>> disclose 
>>>> its contents to any third party. Thank you.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Oct 14, 2012, at 8:23 AM, John Ackermann N8UR <jra at febo.com> 
>>>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> On the unit I bought from fluke.l, with a "Samsung" 
>> label, there are 
>>>>> two serial ports.  The bottom one is the control port and is 
>>>>> definitely RS-232.  The top port has only three wires 
>> (TXD, RXD, SG) 
>>>>> and I think is used for some sort of monitoring.
>>>>> 
>>>>> I've been using Ulrich's "z38xx" software to monitor it with good 
>>>>> success.
>>>>> 
>>>>> John
>>>>> ----
>>>>> 
>>>>> Edgardo Molina said the following on 10/13/2012 10:18 PM:
>>>>>> Dear Group,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Good evening. I bought two HP Z3805A units a few weeks ago. They 
>>>>>> were bare units without antenna or power supply. After 
>> struggling 
>>>>>> to find a suitable 24V 3A noise free power supply for 
>> each of them, 
>>>>>> I mounted a couple of Symmetricom antennas and just 
>> fired them up.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> After around 25 minutes, the GPS Lock light lighted up. As the 
>>>>>> manual for this particular model is unobtainable in several 
>>>>>> searches through the Internet, I found that the readily 
>> available 
>>>>>> manual for the Z3801A would cover much of the Z3905A 
>> operation. I 
>>>>>> also got a software for monitoring the operation from BD Systems 
>>>>>> Inc. In Colorado. Now that I am sure both are operating 
>> and locked 
>>>>>> only by looking at the front panel lights, I would like to ask a 
>>>>>> couple of questions regarding their communication to the PC.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 1. Is the DB-25 serial port carrying RS-232 signals? I 
>> see the port 
>>>>>> of the Z380A1 is different: RS-422. 2. If the port is 
>> plain RS-232 
>>>>>> is it possible to use a Serial to USB adapter? I have 
>> heard about 
>>>>>> the inconsistencies that such an adapter could cause 
>> when used with 
>>>>>> a TBolt. Should I assume this is the same case with the 
>> Z3805A? 3. 
>>>>>> There was once a project for building a TBolt state 
>> monitor on a 2 
>>>>>> line LCD screen. I own three of those monitors and they are just 
>>>>>> great.  Is there an equivalent for these HP GPS units?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Any suggestions for the operation of these units and your ever 
>>>>>> expert and kind advise is always welcome. You all have a nice 
>>>>>> weekend!
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Kindest regards,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Edgardo Molina
>>>>>> Direcci?n IPTEL
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> www.iptel.net.mx
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> T : 55 55 55202444
>>>>>> M : 04455 20501854
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Piensa en Bits SA de CV
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Informaci?n anexa:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Este mensaje tiene car?cter confidencial. Si usted no es el 
>>>>>> destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al 
>>>>>> remitente mediante un correo electr?nico y que borre el presente 
>>>>>> mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una 
>> copia de los 
>>>>>> mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este 
>> mensaje o hacer 
>>>>>> usode el para cualquier prop?sito o divulgar su en forma 
>> parcial o 
>>>>>> total su contenido. Gracias.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> This email is strictly confidential and may also be 
>> privileged. If 
>>>>>> you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the 
>>>>>> sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the 
>> message and 
>>>>>> its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is 
>>>>>> strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose 
>> or disclose 
>>>>>> its contents to any third party. Thank you.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, go to 
>>>>>> https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
>>>>>> and follow the instructions there.
>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
>>>> To unsubscribe, go to 
>>>> https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
>>>> and follow the instructions there.
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
>>> To unsubscribe, go to 
>>> https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
>>> and follow the instructions there.
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
>> To unsubscribe, go to 
>> https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
>> and follow the instructions there.
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> time-nuts mailing list
> time-nuts at febo.com
> https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
> 
> End of time-nuts Digest, Vol 99, Issue 68
> *****************************************
> _______________________________________________
> time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
> To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
> and follow the instructions there.




More information about the time-nuts mailing list