[time-nuts] Stanford RS620 Acting up

Eric Haskell eric_haskell at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:10:08 UTC 2012

Thanks for all the responses.

Well it was even simpler than I expected,  All I had to do was a cold reset followed by an autocal. the unit now will power-up with the display active.  Apparently it was not a hardware error at all.

I now want to calibrate the internal 10 MHz reference.  I read the cal procedure several times. I need to set the value of calbyte 4 (and 50 to minimize offset).  I found and enabled the cal jumper.  I accesses the cal menu.  I displayed and can edit the calbyte 0 but I can't seem to figure out how to navigate to the next calbyte.  How do I select the calbyte to operate on?

Eric Haskell