[time-nuts] HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Thu Oct 18 05:47:30 UTC 2012

Dear David,

Yes, I bought the same unit as you. I will come back to you tomorrow with some serial number information.

I am starting to think my serial cable is bad. I can't connect to any of my two units! Both of them have been locked to GPS signals perfectly. Shame on me… I just returned from CENAM and I am very, very tired. If you are able to connect to your unit, please advise. None of the combinations I got in past emails worked. It must be cable or serial port, or blame it on the operator. I will update this thread with more information tomorrow.

I will be getting new toys to play around during the weekend. I will comment in a separate thread as soon as they are delivered to me. I wish to correspond with someone having the same equipment nowadays ; )

Thanks.

Best regards and good night!

Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV

Información anexa:

CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.

NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.