[time-nuts] Followup (still want a GPS-type NTP refclock)

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Oct 18 16:40:29 UTC 2012

OK, indeed I was assuming to have the PPS with the best precision anyway.
Well, in this case I agree. Galileo? Yes, I can try with the LEA-5T. I have
to figure out how to set it so that only Galileo SVs are received. And: I
don't think Galileo is meant for EU only, you can test it too. Are the
actual Galileo orbits set up so that they are not available to US? It is
time for me to take a look to the Galileo system...