[time-nuts] Followup (still want a GPS-type NTP refclock)

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Oct 18 18:52:24 UTC 2012

azelio.boriani at screen.it said:
> OK, unless you have the coordinates of your antenna position... and here
> comes the difficult move: how can I have the coordinates of an indoor
> antenna that can't receive the required satellites?

It depends upon how bad your indoor setup is.  Mine is poor, not horrible.  I
just have to wait a long time for the survey to work.  Occasionally it finds
enough satellites to make some progress.  After the survey finishes, it
mostly works, switching to holdover occasionally.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.