[time-nuts] Odetics 365

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 19 15:42:48 UTC 2012

I've just re-read this post after looking at the replies.

If the 365 is Time locked and showing and offset of 2.98E-13 then it looks
to working fine, and I would suspect that it is the frequency counter
oscillator that is drifting.

Is the frequency counter free running or locked to any other standard?

Rob Kimberley