[time-nuts] Attention Pete Lancashire - Mail is Bouncing

George Race george at mrrace.com
Fri Oct 19 19:16:48 UTC 2012

Pete, I have been trying to answer you but your server is denying access to
my mail.

Here is a copy of the header FYI:

  pete at petelancashire.com

    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:

    host mail1406.ixwebhosting.com [76.162.254.111]:

    554-ironport-3.opentransfer.com

    554 Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending
MTA's IP 67.210.124.15 poor reputation.

                                      (My Note:  That happens to be one of
Hughes Net Satellite Service IP's)

Here is the message I have been trying to send:

Hi Pete:

Yes I still do have it, actually used it to measure the power output of a
hand held aircraft transceiver that I was tuning up last week.

So, it is still available, and I am open to an offer.  I know that shipping
is a killer to Oregon, I would guess FedEx shipping would be in the area of
$50 or so.

Sure would like to see it go to a good home.

George