[time-nuts] GPSDO three cornered comparisons

David Hooke dhooke at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:44:46 UTC 2012

Tom,

The ADEVs I quoted are from the Z83xx software, so I assume it's
comparing time from the GPS system to it's own oscillator's output, in
the same way that LH does. I've been monitoring the basic stuff you
suggested.

It's because I don't have a known reference to compare the units with
that I want to use the 3-corner method to start sorting the wheat from
the chaff.

david