[time-nuts] Adjusting HP 5065A frequency

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Oct 23 00:29:09 UTC 2012

Hi

Yes, a DDS at high freq./ narrow band crystal filter / divide to low audio / image reject mix with input back to rf / lock to VCXO approach would get around much (but not quite all) of the truncation stuff. It's complex enough that I suspect that ADC approach would give it a "run for the money" ( equal to, or better than bang for the buck).

Bob