[time-nuts] Disciplining a TCXO

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Oct 26 01:38:22 UTC 2012

Hi

If you want to dig into some papers, the RBXO (rubidium and OCXO) is essentially the same thing.

Bottom line:

As long as aging + repeated temperature is the dominant effect, it works fine. As soon as you get a temperature transient - not so much. Worst case is when the temperature delta happens right after the GPS shuts down.

Bob