[time-nuts] WWVB New Modulation scheme...

Orin Eman orin.eman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 03:10:46 UTC 2012

Looks like they _might_ have been 30 _Hz_ out... I had to tune to 1188.97
to get a 1kHz beat in upper sideband mode a few minutes ago but they are
within 10Hz of where they are supposed to be now - according to my radio
anyway (I just checked the radio against WWV at 5MHz and it was less than
10Hz out).

Orin, KJ7HQ.