[time-nuts] Timing performance of servers

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Sat Oct 27 17:41:35 UTC 2012

Dear Magnus,

I do not have a reference for the performance of Windows as NTP server. This has been a busy week and long working nights. It is a logical workload after being absent for nearly two weeks : )

I will browse the web and NIST to find some solid references to this issue. I am still enthusiastic about doing the side by side comparison for measuring various parameters between a Windows and a Linux box running NTP. It will require time to set the test but the contribution could be interesting, specially if no work has been done previously. I will use my spare time this weekend to search for information on the subject.

Regards,

Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV

Información anexa:

CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.

NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.