[time-nuts] Simple NTP server based on a Raspberry Pi

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 19:19:21 UTC 2012

I've spent the last few days getting a very simple, low-power NTP server
working on a Raspberry Pi.  I've discovered far more about Linux than I feel
I need to know, and I've written it up here:

  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/Raspberry-Pi-NTP.html

I'm making no claims for lowest power, smallest size or best performance -
I'm just slightly surprised that a credit-card sized computer can do so
well!  The interface board was made available by a list member here.  If
anything in the write-up takes your interest - that's great!

My thanks to all those who helped me along the way.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk