[time-nuts] Simple NTP server based on a Raspberry Pi

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:17:11 UTC 2012

I've always wondered about the utility of a light duty server.  They
are useless unless you have at least one client computer to use it and
then it you do have a computer why not simply run the server on that?
All NTP installations are both clients and servers.

One reason I asked abut load average is because I thought the Pi might
make a good web and file server.  Seems like it might.  Those are
services that also need to run 24x7

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California