[time-nuts] Recommendations for a newbie?

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Sat Sep 8 00:13:01 UTC 2012

Dear Said,

Good afternoon. How is the service and cosmetic condition of the HP GPS products you have bought from this source? I am considering a Z3805A just for the sake of owning one and the versatility of plug and play.  Still afraid to take the plunge.

Did you buy a raw unit? Or as a kit with antenna. Is that a 5V or 12V antenna?  I am integrating a TBolt into a 1U rack case which also has space for a Rb oscillator for future disciplining. Got a nice TBolt monitor and would love to also include a frequency divider to get 5 and 1MHz from the TBolt.

Your kind comments are welcome. Thank you.

Regards,

Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV

Información anexa:

CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.

NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.