[time-nuts] Recommendations for a newbie?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 01:14:27 UTC 2012

Hi Edgardo,

they work well for me, look brand-new, and came with power supply, rs-232
cable, and antenna. I think it's a 5V antenna. The unit had about 37000 on
the lifetime.

The seller has close up photos, that's what the units look like. I plugged
in the power, ran GPSCon to start an Auto-Survey, and they just worked.

I now get less than 3us predicted drift over 24 hours from one of the
units, which is quite good according to others.

I think these are pretty good for the money (free shipping on mine) but
there are differences between the three units I have just like the Z3801A
plots  on leapsecond.com.

Hope that helps,
Said

In a message dated 9/7/2012 17:13:22 Pacific Daylight Time,