[time-nuts] Recommendations for a newbie?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Sep 9 12:49:48 UTC 2012

Hi

Ok, you have the fast port working. I assume with some sort of GPIB adapter. Is this correct?

If so is this just a matter of taking the code you already have and folding it into one of the existing programs? That would make the 5371's and 5372's a *lot* more useful.

There obviously are going to be some hardware dependent data rate issues at high speeds. For the kind of stuff Bert and his buddy are trying to do ( 1 pps), that's unlikely to be a big deal.

Bob