[time-nuts] New wrist Watch

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 9 14:15:20 UTC 2012

On 9/9/12 7:05 AM, Stan, W1LE wrote:
> Hello The Net:
>
> I need to consider getting a new wrist watch, but I need a second hand
> and a digital display is unacceptable.
>
> What would you consider in the < 150$ price range ?

Thunderbolt driving a stepper motor?

> Would be nice to have state of the art accuracy with a "lifetime
> battery" and high reliability.

Oh.. the battery will weigh a huge amount, but it will last a lifetime,
because yours will be very short carrying it

It won't be state of the art (I think tvb's cesium wrist watch does
that.. but it doesn't have the non-digital display you want)

<grin>
couldn't resist...