[time-nuts] Be aware of test equipment seller orzel-enterprises on eBay

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:55:15 UTC 2012

Hi Dave;
I would also recommend opening a" Not As Described" through eBay. Most shippers require a minimum of three inches padding for any claim. Even a rock requires three inches so I am sure a PayPal or ebay dispute will force the seller to make good. I that fails many of the part on that generation HPitem are universal and should be easy to locate.
Good Luck;

Thomas Knox