[time-nuts] Subject: Be aware of test equipment seller orzel-enterprises on eBay

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Tue Sep 11 01:17:44 UTC 2012

Emailing shipping instructions after paying is pointless. The seller is
not bound by post-facto conditions and can ignore them with impunity.

OTOH, if you demand them in advance, the seller can refuse your bid.

I'd guess most (all) of the guts of the thing are intact. You may well be
able to disassemble the thing and sell some of the subassemblies on eBay
for far more than the unit cost, especially since it is in the UK.

In the case of an 8753D, the subassemblies will bring maybe $10k and up. A
complete working unit can probably be bought for $6k.

YMMV,

-John