[time-nuts] Be aware of test equipment seller orzel-enterprises oneBay

Jerry jsternmd at att.net
Tue Sep 11 02:31:09 UTC 2012

I ship and receive a lot of boatanchors (up to 100 lbs) and always request
and specify double-box -- first with two layers of large bubble wrap and
then use 1" or 2" blue R5 hard foamboard from Home Depot for all 6 sides of
the second box.  I offer to pay for the extra packaging material as I figure
If it's not worth the cost of extra packaging then it's not worth buying.

Jerry
K1JOS