[time-nuts] Fedex Was Be aware of test equipment seller

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Wed Sep 12 00:31:39 UTC 2012

   It's so silly.  Yesterday I was flying a small plane near the Canadian
   border and even from a couple thousand feet there is no change visible
   in the surface of the Earth from one side to another.  It is such an
   artificial distinction, and all of a sudden these people who are
   supposed to represent us erect these barriers and then demand all sorts
   of paperwork and money when all we want to do is enjoy our hobby.