[time-nuts] Fedex Was Be aware of test equipment seller

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Wed Sep 12 01:14:01 UTC 2012

I used to summer in the Thousand Islands, in the St. Lawrence on the
Ontario/New York border. You could cross a patch of water 20 feet wide and
go from one country to another. There was an "International Bridge" about
10 feet long.

There were customs posts in every village. It was totally nuts.

One time, about 10 years ago on a visit, I was held up for nearly two
hours while the Canada Customs supervisor gabbed with a buddy. He just
didn't give a crap.

YMMV,

-John