[time-nuts] Z3801 Replacement GPS Receiver Card

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 02:04:59 UTC 2012

As Bob mentions there may be more to it then just nailing that particular
command.
But worth taking a look after I deal with the wwvb psk issue. As far as the
5 to 3 V I would just use a 3 term reg like the cherry semi chip. But there
are plenty of alternates. It will take 5 in and give 3.3 out at plenty of
current.
I think the discussions useful as to exactly what the correct new rvcr
would be that is available and for $5. ;-)
Regards
Paul