[time-nuts] Frequency satndard on ebay UK / sulzer manuals

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Tue Sep 18 10:59:33 UTC 2012

Dear Luciano,

Thank you for your offer to make copies of the manuals. If it is OK with
you, I can make a PDF-scan of the manuals and send them to KO4BB to be
put on his website. I will contact you offlist for my address details.

Luckily enough I have a GPSDO, but... the GPSDO is at home and the
counter is at work. A challenge to get these two together ;-)

Best regards, Jeroen PE1RGE