[time-nuts] WWVB PM Receiver

Majdi S. Abbas msa at latt.net
Tue Sep 25 23:45:12 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 06:15:06PM -0400, paul swed wrote:
> But like you I am curious is there a chip set that does the magic available
> from DigiKey for $3.95? Would hope that what ever comes out might have a
> phase control signal. Or does this cost an arm and a leg?

	Paul,

	http://www.xtendwave.com/ is a little bare.  The only mention
they have of the product is:

	http://www.xtendwave.com/EverSet.pdf

	It does not appear that they have a shipping product today.

	I'm not really clear on why it's necessary to change the
modulation before the chipset is even on the market, but that seems to
be the way it is.

	Various patent searches haven't turned up much, either, but I
could be missing something.

	As for an FOIA request, if someone's going to file one, I'd be
happy to chip in towards any duplicating fees.  I can also scan
documents if needed.

	--msa