[time-nuts] Lady Heather on a Laptop

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:58:23 UTC 2012

I have an Intel Atom powered box that runs Linux.  These Atom CPUs use
so little power they don't put fans on the CPU heat sinks.  I run
VMware on Linux and then Windows XP inside the virtual PC.  LH runs on
Windows in the virtual machine.  I have removed the monitor, keyboard
and mouse.  The entire setup uses about 5 or 6 watts of power

If I want to see the LH display I can log into the linux system for
any other computer and have the screen exported.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California