[time-nuts] Lady Heather on Laptop

Jerry jsternmd at att.net
Thu Sep 27 22:43:14 UTC 2012

Thanks for the tips.  I am using latest verison 3.10.  Also sorry that I did
not describe the problem clearly. I see the seconds ticking by nicely but
then every 20-30 seconds, the 'seconds' number freezes for a few seconds and
then the display races through and catches up.  Sounds like a background
process on the Vista Laptop.

jerry