[time-nuts] A gentle request...

Had had at to-way.com
Fri Sep 28 14:50:40 UTC 2012

Thank You, John

Had
K7MLR

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of John Ackermann N8UR
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 07:44
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
Subject: [time-nuts] A gentle request...

I know the WWVB news is something that's important and on-topic for this
group.  However, with the discussions about zoning/regulations and the
creeping trend toward general political comment, I think it's time to
refocus.

Remember that there are 1200+ recipients of every time-nuts message, and
many of them are outside the US and have limited interest in this topic.

Discussion about the technical issues of dealing with the change is
perfectly fine, but let's try to keep it focused on that.

Thanks,

John