[time-nuts] Up And Running

George Race george at mrrace.com
Fri Sep 28 17:06:02 UTC 2012

Hi Greg, appreciate your concern and comments.

I did put a dab of jell super glue on each of the screw heads, after they
were tightened down,  I then wiped them clean.  Maybe a bit of RTV would be
appropriate as well.

I did not put any weep holes in the cover, which is now the bottom of the
assembly.  It would be quite easy to drill up through the whole assembly,
into the container, through the center of the push button which is about 2
inches in diameter.  A piece of fine mesh screen inside and out would keep
away the hornets and other intruders.

All good suggestion!  Looks like at least one more trip on to the roof!

Thanks,
George