[time-nuts] Up And Running

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Fri Sep 28 19:28:56 UTC 2012

>I did put a dab of jell super glue on each of the screw heads, after they
>were tightened down,  I then wiped them clean.  Maybe a bit of RTV would be
>appropriate as well.

If you are trying to weatherproof an outdoor item, you will probably
find that 3M 5200 marine adhesive/sealant is the best product for the
job.  That said, I'd be worried about temperature/humidity cycling as
mentioned by others, because you will never get a 100% hermetic seal
-- so some version of a weep hole and other moisture preventive
measures may be in order.

Best regards,

Charles